IoT Micro Degree
A 19 course bundle that will guide you in working with all the major IoT Cloud platforms, to create scalable IoT projects and deploy them.
- Welcome to the IoT Micro Degree, the most comprehensive educational bundle on IoT anywhere on the Internet. From hardware boards like Raspberry Pi and ESP32, from wireless technologies like BLE and Zigbee, from protocols like MQTT, to cloud IoT platforms like AWS, Azure and Google Cloud, and rapid prototyping technologies like Node-Red, we have got your covered.
- Here is the Micro Degree promise. If you work through the projects and assignments, in all the courses in this bundle, you will be able to independently design and build IoT projects and then scale & deploy them in the cloud, to solve real-world problems.
- If you are stuck for some reason, feel free to ask your queries on the Q & A section. I will help you at the earliest in solving your issues.
- Most people who buy an online course, DO NOT complete the course. We have built this Micro Degree course bundle to add value to you, dear learner. By purchasing this bundle, you have already shown your commitment. Now, work through the courses and get skilled. We are here to support you.
IoT Micro Degree Learning Path
19. Introduction to Microsoft Azure IoT Central Application
"This has been one of the courses that I have enjoyed the most. It is both complete, detailed and very enjoyable. The didactic experience is excellent. It is definitely one of the best courses to learn Node-Red."
- Pablo Sancho-Sopranis
"This course is really useful for the beginners to have an idea about the MQTT protocol and it's usage. At the same time this gives students to a good starting point to setup, and start working with MQTT in IoT development."
- Inuri Jayanika Ginige
"Very good and fairly rigorous overview of the Raspberry Pi. Was able to apply what I learned and the assignments were very helpful. Also the bill of material is very helpful to build a kit for developing further projects on the Pi. Recommended."
- Richard Streb
"Great learning experience. If you want to go even deeper into a concept, or even if there is an alternative method of configuring all are well put together in the resources of the lectures."
"The course is basic but very interesting for a person that still do not know about ESP32. It is very straight forward. It was really important for me to move one step further in IoT."
- Alexandre Flores de Almeida
Venkatesh Varadachari is the founder of MAKERDEMY, a pioneer company in the field of maker education.
MAKERDEMY is a pioneer in teaching technology related maker courses online.
Venkatesh has an MBA from the prestigious Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
He also has a degree in Electrical Engineering from Madras University and a Masters in Financial Engineering from National University of Singapore.